Friday, March 20, 2009

Teguila






Well my friend TheAnna and I went to a restaurant called Tequila. They had a special going on a pitcher of Margaritas for $10.99. Before that we went to Hobby Lobby and spent like two hours there just goofing off. They had a sign in there for your house that said the word "Apothecary" Which in the dictionary is is defined as "One that prepares and sells drugs and other medicines." Hmmmm What made it worse is that this was the order of the signs:


1:Wish upon a Star


2: Child of God


3: Apothecary


4: Groceries


So we pointed it out to a worker and thought it was bad enough you guys would have a sign that had that word on it, but to have it after a Child of God and before groceries. OK Groceries really... really, someone had to have known what that word meant when they set it up like that.




So then after Hobby Lobby TheAnna decided she wanted to chop her hair off so we go to Great Clips. We walk in and the woman working there was trying to talk her out of it..... it was weird. And I know other people do this, but we looked at her hair and it was a mess; kind of makes you think hmmmm. do i really want her to cut my hair? The best was when she said well don't rush your decision go look at these books and show me what you like i can "Usually" do it. What??? Did she just say i can Usually do it. I mean confidence is a good thing, i would hope if she couldn't do it she would tell us but when someone is making a big decision "usually" isn't a very safe word. So needless to say TheAnna decided not to cut her hair... don't blame her.



So after Great Clips we went outside and the Mexican restaurant called Tequila was just down the sidewalk, so TheAnna said lets go get a margarita. Well again the special was a pitcher of a margarita a big pitcher and two big glasses. We drank all but a little bit of it with nothing in our stomachs but chips. Chips really.... come on we should have been thinking. Well then we went to David's practice and got into some trouble.... our bad! Then we went to a bar, don't remember the name right now but David and TJ came and met us there. It was fun, I am sleepy! I know I wouldn't have gotten any sleep that night anyways because my antibiotics are keeping me awake, actually they are making me hyper, oh well. that was my fun night i am going to go take a nap now!!! ;)
Love ya,
~Abby~

No comments:

Post a Comment