Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Opening my own page :)


Hello :)
Well I decided to open up my own blogspot just so my peps back in Iowa can see what I am to down here. Today has been a pretty blah day, the weather went from 80 degrees to 40 and thats not fun. But on a really fun note! I am so excited about, my mom, dad, Melissa, and aunt Sue who are coming to visit this Friday :)! yeah
I wish more could come but I totally understand. I will be home for Josh and Andrea's wedding though ;). Should be fun.
Ok so just for an update I moved out of my apartment. I got tired of paying 650 for something that I was hardly in; not to mention the fact that I can't stand being there still since I lost my little Midnite. But on a positive note I have come to terms with that! Sometimes you have to go through really hard things to get to a true happy place.
I am at a true happy place. I was thinking about moving back home, as much as I miss all of my family and friends I am happy that I did not. Thats like running from something and not standing ground and making it. Oh yeah, I am moving in with my best friend down here, Ricki's house. She is great and has been there through it all and I love her for that. Things will be different, she has triplets that are 2 1/2 and a 1 1/2 year old. Named Alyce, Arial, Amaya, and Kaydence. I love those kids.
I am excited to keep this blog going and I hope you have fun reading all of my goofy posts. Love you all!
~Abby~

No comments:

Post a Comment