Monday, March 30, 2009

More fun out on the town

Well I had a busy weekend again. David played both nights, Friday night at Chase Park Plaza Hotel and Saturday at Harry's. We had a lot of fun. Did I mention I was like five feet from George Clooney! He is so much cuter on the movies ;).

This is Ricki, my best friend here

Michelle Ricki and me
Michelle and Ricki



.



This is Anita and me. She is funny and a sweetheart to me :) so far ;)! I love her, her husband is Jaybird the saxophonist. They practice at their house all the time, so she puts up with a lot!










This is Anita with her hubby Jaybird







I had a lot of fun this weekend even though it snowed which was weird, but David drove home in it. Thanks David! other wise i would have been driving the boat.







This is Kim and her husband, he was very funny Saturday night!



This is Ricki, Annie, and me.. Annie dates the Bass player and she is the younger sister of Anita. As you can see below she is a lot of fun also!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment