Friday, March 20, 2009

My Family

Left: Mark & Doris Below: Lori, Mom, Susie



Left: Susie Below: Matt





Left: Melissa and Me Below:Mom and I















Left: Melissa Below:Mom and Dad















Left: Mom and me Below: Dad and me
















Well this is some of my family. They are all great and I appreciate them very much. You know how they say you don't know what you had until its gone, well I don't need them to be gone I know how special and important each and everyone of them are to me.
My Dad.... He is a rock, he taught me at a young age to never give up and I don't. I remember my 8th grade year I went out for track; OK those of you that don't know this but I HATE TO RUN. So I hated it and wanted to quit, dad made me stick it out through the rest of the season at least; I did and I am so grateful for that. Sometimes I would get frustrated at him and he would get frustrated at me:) One time we were at the Fertile ball diamonds and he was hitting me fly balls I don't know how old I was but I kept missing them and they would just roll and roll. So I started walking after them when they went over my head; dad said, "If you don't start hustling after them I am going home." Well another one went over my head and I walked towards it. Dad had enough he grabbed his stuff and got in the car and left me there. OK the ball diamond is like 4 blocks from my house but it was the most devastating thing to have to walk it home. He had a funny way of showing me things about life, but it worked I got the point, it may have took me a while but I got it dad. Thanks!
My Mom, OHHH mom one thing that I love hate about my mom is that she just says what is on her mind. She says she holds back, so I think I wonder what would come out if she didn't???? :) But she is the type of person that can inspire you without knowing it. She has away of speaking and it sounds so true and good, probably because whenever she speaks she does it from the heart. We can get crazy together, we enjoy shopping together and even though sometimes hardly ever but sometimes we don't buy anything we still have fun. Its how we act with each other that is fun; when I was younger we had totally opposite tastes, but now we are almost on the same page ;0. I remember that she use to come pick me up at school and one day she decided to embarrass me, she pulled up with the wheel all the way up towards the dash board and the seat up as far as it would go. she looked like a mini semi driver it was funny. i was embarrassed at first but after that i would tell her to do it because it was fun. Mom did scar me for life though, when we were younger and it was time for bed she would chase us to the stairs and i would run up them while she would pound on them and say, "I'm gonna get you!" I have a heard time relaxing if someone is behind me when I walk up any stairs now.
Matt, my bro...... We really didn't get a long at all when we were younger. We got into trouble and we told on each other. I blamed him for somethings too. When we were younger I mostly remember him holding me down and spitting on my face, putting me in wrestling moves, giving me Charley horses in the car when i was going to tell on him, when he started the yard on fire, and him picking on me. But i was the same towards him we froze his underwear once, i blamed him for stuff i did, and i would tell on him all the time. In Middle school or something he told me about something that he tried once and told me to never do it. I will always remember that. And now i know he has my back, he always did but i know it for sure now. The best thing about him is his heart, he is so kind hearted and wants to get people things that they like all the time. and it was a signature of his to wrap presents in news paper. :)
Melissa- You kind of semi-newish to the family, but it feels like you have been in it forever. You fit right in and we all love you very much. Never having a sister it is fun to hang out with you and do sisterly things. I like it when you come and visit and i am so happy that Matt found you. you are very good for each other. i am looking forward to spending more time with you when we can and getting to know each other more. Love you!
This is my immediate family, my aunts, uncles, grandpa, grandma (who i miss), and close friends are all good. I don't have pictures of all of them, but they all have something unique that makes me, me. they all had a part of making an impact in my life; whether they know it or not. I will always be grateful to all of them. I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment