Wednesday, March 18, 2009












Hello Again,
Well Mom, Dad, Melissa, and Susie all came down to see me this past weekend. We had a lot of fun "stupid" moments. I will not forget somethings that we laughed so hard about.
We went to see David and Fatpocketfunk play Saturday night. It was fun and we all danced well everyone but dad. :)
Us Girls went shopping both Friday at a mall and Saturday on Main St. we met the Jelly Belly man. Susie got so mad at a restaurant that she lost her shoe. hahaha. We had a lot of fun us girls; we got giggling hard many times. We tried this sparkling wine on Main it was so good we got two bottles, never opened them though. Mom left one with me I plan on drinking it soon.
Don't worry dad did actually leave the hotel room 3 times the whole weekend :) !! But I can't really blame him I mean we did a lot of shopping and hes not really into that! I had a lot of fun with them I wish my bro could make it but I totally understand you have a lot going on and there will always be a next time so I will see YOU in May. Thanks for coming guys I had a blast with you and it was a lot of fun.
Love you all,
~Abby~




No comments:

Post a Comment