Friday, March 20, 2009

David Joseph Winton

This is David
We met at work when he worked there. We have known each other for a few years and would talk when he worked. After he went to another job; I decided to text him one day.I got his number from Mowesha who works here. After that the rest is history. December 08, 2009.




As you can see he has a personality that is one of a kind. There isn't a day that he doesn't get me to smile in some way. I love that about him. He has a really big heart and will do anything for the ones that he cares for. One thing that I am still trying to get used to is how he opens all the doors for me. You don't meet too many guys that do that anymore. He has helped get through a lot and he makes me happy. :) He plays in a band called FatPocket, they play funk music and they are awesome. Check them out at fatpocketfunk.com. He is a hard worker and likes to eat taco sauce on everything.... when i say everything i mean everything. Mac n Cheese, mashed potatoes and everything. hes messed up in the head.
His family is awesome and I am glad i got to meet them. I can't wait to get to know them better. They did an awesome job raising a great Man. My family loves him, his personality is easy to get a long with and is a joy to be with.
I am glad that God decided to put us together. He and I were meant to find each other i truly believe this. so we will see David says 6 years is the magic number :) I can handle that :)












Thanks for being you David!
Love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment